Do The Training, Expect Genuine Results
Helping your team achieve their goals is one of the most rewarding aspects of being a sales manager
As a leader we want those around us to succeed. It reflects well on our own efforts, but more importantly, on the organization as a whole. Sales Training is an excellent way of building relationships and supporting your team with all the necessary resources and tools that they require to succeed. You can easily create goodwill while simultaneously creating accountability amongst your team.
Edward Henry Company currently offers sales training Toronto, in the GTA, across all regions of Ontario Canada, and North America in numerous industries. We offer our customers the opportunity to upgrade their sales skills, increase their accounts and advance their careers by learning a more transparent way to sell honestly so they can begin to see the sales success they have always dreamed of.
How We Help
Virtual or In-Person Training
As the world changes around us, so has the way we learn and grow our skills. Whether you prefer in-person communication or utilizing virtual tools, we offer both so that you are comfortable and satisfied with the process.
Comprehensive Business Analysis
We help you develop a strategy with a focus on the evaluation of internal and external business factors. Building an effective business strategy is possible with the right process. By reviewing your business processes as a whole we can easily identify areas where small tweaks and changes can have a huge positive effects on the business.
Sales Waste Assessment
Our team specializes in helping sales professionals dramatically reduce sales waste and increasing sales revenue through direct sales control plans. Learn how to enhance your abilities to diminish sales waste and effectively increase profitability.
If you’re not working with a CRM, you are more than likely working five times as hard to stay organized, and I can guarantee that you are missing opportunities and creating massive sales waste. We will ensure that you diminish any sales waste through consistent CRM optimization.
Sales process and workflow are important. However, accurate reporting is what is needed for effective sales management. CRM effectiveness requires intelligent business rules that do not restrict sales production but ensures that effective reporting of the key information is being captured as required.
With your own personalized learning management system, (sales training system as we lovingly call it) we can integrate various training resources giving you the ability to train and retain in specific areas and necessary. You will also have the ability to track you teams progress and assess who may need additional training.
You can also create a resource hub accessible while traveling or to share limited access with valuable business partners who don’t require full access to your companies materials.
Operating procedures are only as effective as the level to which the staff adopts them. The methods of adoption require a systematic approach to ensuring the best chances of success and effective implementation.
Sales management commonly struggles to manage all the areas of the company simply because of the overwhelming amount of activity and information. It requires an intelligent process and systems for overall effective management.
Edward and his team have provided innovation and improvements in methodology, which have set a standard in selling, management, and adoption that no other company has managed to practice. We offer adoption support, and our Sell Honest Program also provides the details you need for continuous management and development through sales process adoption.
Risk Free Solutions To Fit Any Business
Employment training can be costly to most companies but even more strenuous on most small businesses. Edward Henry Company provides employment sales training for employees that are approved through Canada’s Job Grant, allowing your business to train your salespeople to win at a fraction of the traditional cost. The application process is simple.
Eligibility guidelines listed below:
- You are licensed to operate your business in Ontario;
- You are applying to train an Ontario resident you employ or will employ;
- You are applying for training that will be delivered in Ontario and is related to a job that is also located in Ontario;
- You are in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Employment Standards Act;
- You are in compliance with all applicable federal and provincial human rights legislation, regulations, and any other relevant standards;
- You have adequate third-party liability insurance as advised by your insurance broker;
- You have Workplace Safety Insurance coverage;
- You are not a federal, provincial, or municipal government or agency;
- You are not a designated broader public sector organization, as defined by the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act;
- You are not a district social services administration board established under the District Social Services Administration Boards Act, notwithstanding their exclusion under the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act;
- You are not an Employment Service or a Canada-Ontario Job Grant service provider;
- You are not in receipt of other government funds related to the same skills training for the same individual(s); and
- You must not use training participants to displace existing staff or replace staff currently on lay-off.
Training Specialists for All Levels Of Selling
Business to Business
Direct Selling Residential
Inside Sales (Telephone Sales)
Industries We've Worked With
Our programs are based on market trends, technology, and industry innovation. Below is a list of industries our experienced trainers have specialized in over their sales and management careers:
- Information Technology
- Media & Advertising
- Construction & Contracting
- Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Health & Fitness
- Printing & Publishing
- Supply Chain/3PL